Sunday 13 August 2017

Update 13 August 2017

Not even month passed from my last post. For me it feel like it was ages ago. Bellow you will find really short summary why :)

Art
Done some work on concept art and sculpting. Generally still a lot of work to do to achieve quality I want to have. But well... life.


Game story 
Around 80-90% of work is done. Finished "syncing" with Little Big Adventure 2. This allow me to noticed few issues with my version of story. I fixed already some of them and what left should be solved soon. Next step will be polishing and we should be ready to move to initial dialogues. 

P.S. I got already to level where I'm able to even logically explain why there are lamps on planet.

Mouse & Keyboard support 
Let's move to next point. Here there is not too much to tell (still considering how to do it).

Animation system improvements
Going slowly but steady :) Right now I'm at a point where I can reproduce almost all stuff from old system and even do a little bit more. Next step: change this prototype in something more polished.


And this is all for this post :) see you next time.
Greg




No comments:

Post a Comment